- Branding / re-branding / logo design
- Graphic design services (brochures, ads, step sheets, stationery, etc.)
- Stationery creation (business card, letterhead, notepads, envelope, fax cover, email signature) and print order assistance
- Assist Advisors with marketing requests & questions
- Branch Retreat planning
- Layout & coordination of the West Wing News
Amy Mueller designs logos, ads, and any other type of marketing material in addition to being a marketing consultant for Advisors. Amy has been a professional graphic designer since 2004 and joined the Branch in 2013. Her passion is designing brand identity because it allows her to get to know the Advisors on a more personal level, learn about their practice, and create a clean design that conveys their mission and values. Amy enjoys being a resource for marketing support and the opportunity to offer sincere and personalized assistance to the Advisors.
Amy was born and raised on a hog farm in a small town (pop. 1660) in northwest Ohio. She obtained a degree in graphic design and held a number of odd jobs including driving a forklift for 3 years. In 2001 she moved to Colorado and now resides in Golden with her husband, kids Sarina and Casen, and lab rescue Macy. When she’s not busy designing something she loves spending family time camping and boating, reading and researching online (for just about anything) and is working to become an open-level racquetball player.