- Provide Morningstar research, analysis and maintenance for clients & prospects
- Provide Morningstar reports for Advisors for client meetings
- Generate equity and mutual fund research reports from Standard & Poors
- Administrator of Western Select
- Western Wealth Management Financial Plan review and approval
- Supply monthly and quarterly analyses for Advisors
- Review securities held in practice and screens for securities to eliminate or add to practice
- On-site Enhanced Trading and Rebalancing Tool specialist
Heather provides Advisors with portfolio research and analysis. Heather began working in the business in 2000. She offers insight and analytics to existing portfolios as well as provides guidance for incorporating suggested securities in the advisor’s recommended models/portfolios.
She received her BBA in Finance from Kent State University and has continued her education by completing courses in Financial Planning with the College of Financial Planning in Denver. Additionally, she has earned the CFS® (Certified Fund Specialist ® ) designation through the Institute of Business and Finance. Heather spent several years as a Commercial Credit analyst in the equipment-leasing arm of a major bank before joining a high net-worth wealth management firm in Boulder in 2000. Heather joined Colorado Financial Partners in 2006 where she has developed expertise in portfolio research and analysis.
Heather resides in Arvada with her husband, Eugene, and their son, Tucker. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family backpacking, hiking, camping, skiing and bicycling.