History has shown that proper allocation between stocks, bonds and cash is the largest contributor to the performance of a portfolio; and market timing is a minor contributor to long-term performance. A high level of diversification and allocation is an important attribute to any portfolio. This allocation should be based on the risk tolerance and time horizon of the client, and well diversified into investment grade stocks, bonds and mutual funds that are the leaders in their categories of growth, value and capitalization size.
Our Wealth Management approach integrates your objectives into a personalized plan that can be updated as life changes occur. We combine our sophisticated investment planning tools with our professional resources to help match your objectives with personalized solutions.
- Understanding Your Financial Objectives – We begin by asking questions to understand you and your financial objectives.
- Determining Time-Tested Strategies – Next, we qualify and quantify your financial and personal information to match your objectives with sound strategies.
- Implementing Thoughtful & Creative Solutions – Using these strategies we develop customized solutions tailored to your objectives, drawing from a wide selection of quality products and services.
- Providing Timely Ongoing Service – We periodically review your risk tolerance and time horizon to ensure your financial objectives are on track.
* Asset Allocation does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Business and Art
- Post graduate studies in finance
- U.S. Army, Honorable Discharge
- Member of the American Legion
- Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Nabisco Brands and Procter & Gamble Co. – Wholesale and Retail Sales & Management
- Prudential Securities, Inc. – Financial Advisor
- RBC Wealth Management – Associate Vice President & Financial Consultant
- LPL Financial – LPL Financial Advisor
- Registrations– Series 7, 65 & 63
- Insurance licenses – Life, Health, Long-Term Care and Variable & Fixed Annuities
440 Indiana Street
Golden, CO 80401
Toll-Free: 877-97-STOCK (877.977.8625)
Email: [email protected]